adrian grimes? Skintaker voice file (HUGE DISCOVERY)

 


Alright, so as promised, here's what the adrian grimes guy sent me: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fCLIV_upFpWzYbex5b3uomYdlamZYfcz/view?usp=drive_link


I...think it's an audio file of the Skin-Taker's voice. This is HUGE. I don't remember him sounding so...elegant? His voice was always gravely and growly like that as if he smokes, but I don't remember that accent. I don't know if it's british or cockney or australian. He kinds sounds like Jack Sparrow or Jack the Ripper


i have no idea who adrian grimes is or why he sent to me, or where this was even from or what it means, or how adrian grimes knows who am. maybe it hsa something to do with me discovering the Cove Corner


i think he may be related to Emerson Grimes, the show's original director. there's pretty much no info one who he was or even if he was a real person




Comments

Popular

Candle Cove season 1 tv spot (the scratching is back too)

Candle Cove pilot (“Welcome To Our Happy Ship!” S1 E1) on Cove Corner

What happened today