More childhood memories + kid drawing

 I remember something


Idk if it was my imagination but whenever i saw the season 2 episodes when i was little i swear to god i could've sworn i was in the show. Me and janicd and friends. It was kinda frightening. Maybe it was just my overly active imagination but when i was there i would forget that i had a mom or dad and i would basically stay there until the episode ended. Then I'd sorta get transported back in if another season 2 episode came on. I swear i'm not imagining this and I'm pretty sure I'm misremembering this because mandela effect but after the cellar incident I never went back. Idk. I'm pretty sure that was just my imagination as a kid. I can practically smell the salt of the sea and hear the waves crashing right now xd


I managed to find some old drawings from one of my old sketchbooks too





Geez i was a weird kid xd. Candle cove ws my thing, other than dinosaurs. I was such a dino kid xd




I just remember something about the celllar incident. I swore to god i think i saw horace there. He was the one i was scared off the most xd. Even more than skintaker. He was FREAKY


He was leading me in and taking my hand


I think the whole thing with "me being in the show" was just another imaginary friend so I guess horace and the others were somehow imaginary friends too???? Idk. Bc skintaker disappeared after the cellar incident


There is no way i was in the show lol


Alright thats it for now lol. This was all kinda weird to remember and i'm questioning if it even happened but it probs didn't xd.


Comments