The cellar incident, and other childhood memories

 I think this all may have to do with when i watched this. The reruns from 2009. When we lived in west monroe when i was little. We moved when I was a tween. I think i kept watching cc up to when i was 9 or 10 when i stopped watching idk. There were more episodes than what the cove corner reruns. I pretty much saw the entirety of season 1 and 2, minus the screaming episode. Mom just thought I was just talking about a story I made up when I told her  when I watched it then and said things like "oh that sounds like fun" and such. Praising my imagination


Ag seems mad i stopped watching or somethin


I have this weird memory back then where i was friends with skintaker an he was like my 2nd imaginary friend after Mr. Nobody. He was around a lot longer than Mr Nobody too lol.


We went to the forest once


The next day after that i went back by myself. There were voices as i went that kept saying that there was a new friend in there (a random abandoned...cellar thing)


I swear to god i heard laughingstocks voice come out of the cellar telling me to go inside and i guess i mustve been very frightened so i booked it back home. My parents were relived and i jus said i had gotten lost while looking for skintaker


I think what ag said may have to do with that whole incident


I could've sworn I saw the screaming episode too and it overwhelmed me and I stopped watching cc for like a week. I kept having violent nightmares about skintaker but kept watching it. This happened like a month before the cellar incident that made me stop watching


I think i'll have to do more digging about the screaming episode hijack thing and see if i can find any cc stuff from when i was little. I drew it all the time back then. I remember having like a treehouse and when I got up there I would pretend to be a pirate with my friends. Same thing with the wooden picnic table we had in the backyard. Me and my friends would pretend it was the laughingstock and we would pretend to be pirates and go one adventures. One of the kids would pretend to be skintaker and would chase us around the backyard until we all got back to the picnic table before they got us lol. We did sword fighting with sticks and would watch the show together. Good times. This all happened when i was like 5 or 7 i think? Idk. But it was prior to the cellar incident and stuff


Thatll be it for now


I feel afraid but i gotta keep digging. This is a lot to think about.


Comments

Popular

Candle Cove season 1 tv spot (the scratching is back too)

Candle Cove pilot (“Welcome To Our Happy Ship!” S1 E1) on Cove Corner

What happened today