It wasnt just Horace oh my god my heart

 I just got back from the taking out the trash and as i turned around to go back inside i saw 


Jawbone just standing int he carrot fields behind our house. He was just standing there staring at me as if he were expecting something from me and then i blinked and he wss gone


What the hell


What the actual hell how


It seems like he and horace are gone now that my stepmom is home


Thank god


Maybe theyre scared of her lol


Makes senses, shes damn strong


But oh my god i have a feeling ive put my family in danger


But im not letting them take me or them away


Idk what theyre gonna try to do next but its not gonna be good


Stepmom is home now


I swear i just heard the rattling of bones somehwre outside


Dear lord


Are they watching me?


Through both the tv and outside?


Gawd i thought i left this feeling back in 2020. That was so traumatic and i dont want to go through that again


Yall are the only people who know about what's happening

Please keep up in your thoughts.


And again, if you have anymore information about candle cove or if you've watched reruns of it circa 2009, please share it here.


Comments

Popular

Candle Cove season 1 tv spot (the scratching is back too)

Candle Cove pilot (“Welcome To Our Happy Ship!” S1 E1) on Cove Corner

What happened today