More drawings

 I found some more drawings



These ones in particular are baffling me. I think the 2nd one is supposed to say "I come back from Candle Cove every 6pm. Time does not go normal in Candle Cove so mommy and daddy do not know I am gone"


Wtf does that even mean


There is no way this isn't just my imagination as a kid


Or at least im hoping it was my imagination


Time didn't pass in Candle Cove. You never aged. All those adventures lasted from when the reruns started at 4:00pm or earlier. These werid things of me going into the show I think ONLY happened with the season 2 episodes. The season 1 ones had no effect on little me apparently. When you got back at 6 pm, no time passed in the real world.






Wait so the 2nd one is implying that i somehow watched Candle Cove over at moms too? I didnt watch tv much there. Idk why that is


And someone is POUNDING ON MY WINDOW hold on brb


Wtf was that


Ok im back I just heard this subtle knocking on the window and when i went over to pull the curtains back i swear to god i heard footsteps and i swear to god i heard horaces laugh


That godawful wheezing chuckle


Whatever tf that was is gone. It was gone when i pulled the curtains back


The footsteps like someone was slinking away


What the hell



Comments

Popular

Candle Cove season 1 tv spot (the scratching is back too)

Candle Cove pilot (“Welcome To Our Happy Ship!” S1 E1) on Cove Corner

What happened today