CANDLE COVE CIRCA 1920s ON COVE CORNER TODAY

 Oh yea also

A few days ago...


I was tryna record a video of lucky blake (our cat) and this happened:


I dont need to add anything. It speaks for itself



UM WHAT????? CANDLE COVE IN THE 1920S???????? HUH????? IS THE SHOW THAT OLD???? WAS IT A ONE OFF CARTOON THAT GOT ADAPTED INTO A SHOW?????


The way they portrayed the skintaker was like a puppet and everyone else was a cartoon so there is NO WAY thid was allowed. UM???????


did he just pop up the way thru????


and after it cut to black it cut to some version of the screaming episode??? It cut off near the end with the static but they were STILL SCREAMING



And then it glitched kicked me out of the app. I wasnt even in the app it kicked me in and back out


Id upload more footage but my phone's kinda acting werid atm


For the rest of that day (this was a few days ago) lb was all jittery and kept glancing like this


Like he saw something i couldnt


I know its normal for cats but i feel like HE CAN SEE IT TOO


Candle cove i meab


Sorry i just had to share this


The scratching at my window too...


I guess these were just them reminding me theyre there, despite having seemingly backed off for now


I'm starting to worry theyre planning on hurting my family..,


But yea thats it



Comments

Popular

Candle Cove season 1 tv spot (the scratching is back too)

Candle Cove pilot (“Welcome To Our Happy Ship!” S1 E1) on Cove Corner

What happened today