What happened today

screw it. i'll tell you guys anyway becuz i figured out the image issue but youll have to believe me i swear so


heres what happened


My aunt g lives out in the countryside of west monroe. Like, theres a bunch of swamp trees around her house. Today it was dried up and it was so...liminal. Like, the trees stretched out in every direction. Endless almost. I got this werid feeling of deja vu for some reason. Part of me also dreaded how maybe Jawbone and Horace where there in West Monroe since i watched candle cove when i still lived there


then i saw this





I swear to god theres was a towel i think stretched over that


But when i first saw it it was a cloth made of skin


It was further in the woods


And then i blinked and it was gone


I then i saw Horace creeping around a tree with that godawful grin on his face


He beckoned at me


Like he was going "come with meeee"


I tried to ignore him but i swear i felt him staring daggers at me (or dagger bc he's got one eye)


He kept just sorta staring expectingly at me like i was gonna follow him into the woods like i was THAT gullible


But i didn't obvs


We were literally fishing (or trying to)  at the time but the water had gotten all sucked up by the wind


He just sorta kept staring at us,


Not just me


His eye kept darting back to me though


Like he was choosing a victim


Later today my cousin Gunner got scratched in the eye by a dog and they had to take him to the er


Like his EYE was bleeding


We're all really worried about him and hoping he'll be ok


Part of me suspects it wasnt the dog that did that though..:


Wait ag just got back


No file this time


Just "he had to go inside. He didn't. He'll come with us. Just like with you. You're quite clever,

aren't you? You've become so smart, you've become so...different since you left us. Not that that matters, of course. You'll be such an

amazing crewmember when you come home. We loved you, Amy. We liked you. Why did you run away from us? Do you not like us anymore? We're not leaving without you. You have to go inside. You have to go inside with us you have to go inside you have to go inside with us you have to go inside with us you have t"


Welp thats lovely


So yeah, thats basically what happened. Makes me worried theyre trying to hurt my family


I still doubt it was the dog that scratched gunner



Comments

Popular

Candle Cove season 1 tv spot (the scratching is back too)

Candle Cove pilot (“Welcome To Our Happy Ship!” S1 E1) on Cove Corner