Dedicated to sharing my findings on a strange Roku channel and an equally strange kids show
will have to update tomorrorw
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
gonna have to update tomorrow. cant add pics or vids for some reason. the scratching is also back and ive been hearing faint wheezing laughter everytime i go to check.
I think this all may have to do with when i watched this. The reruns from 2009. When we lived in west monroe when i was little. We moved when I was a tween. I think i kept watching cc up to when i was 9 or 10 when i stopped watching idk. There were more episodes than what the cove corner reruns. I pretty much saw the entirety of season 1 and 2, minus the screaming episode. Mom just thought I was just talking about a story I made up when I told her when I watched it then and said things like "oh that sounds like fun" and such. Praising my imagination Ag seems mad i stopped watching or somethin I have this weird memory back then where i was friends with skintaker an he was like my 2nd imaginary friend after Mr. Nobody. He was around a lot longer than Mr Nobody too lol. We went to the forest once The next day after that i went back by myself. There were voices as i went that kept saying that there was a new friend in there (a random abandoned...cellar thing) I swear to god i ...
Oh yea also last week on Monday they FINALLY reaired a season 1 episode...its the pilot btw lol I THINK the good morning blondie spot aired that day too? But i had the sound off for some reason so idk. I managed to get this screenshot. Thats where he goes "good morning!" And does that godawful chuckle Yea lol XD I cant get over how he looks, i love the season 2 design so much XD No wonder he was my favorite Still is too
Ag got back all of the sudden. No file this time He said "you were there. You were with us. We went on adventures on the high seas. We made them just for you. It was so much nicer back then, wasn't it? We had so much fun. You didn't have to worry the way you do all the time now. You only had adventures with us all the time. We even celebrate your birthday! Wasn't that fun? You never grew up while you were with us. Don't you want to come back? This was your home. It'll be your home forever and ever. The home we made for you, the one we made on television so long ago. the home that's been waiting for you. We're still here, Amy. We never left. We never forgot about you. We're waiting for you, all this time, we've been waiting for you. Now it's time for you to come back inside. See you soon.” Dear lord idk if I was dreaming when I was transported into the show. I srsly need to do some digging. But idk if i should stop here, this is bringing u...
Comments
Post a Comment