WHAT WAS THAT + THE SHOW FUKCING SPOKE TO ME

 Ok i just checked the cove corner and the tjing happened where horace breaks the forth wall again and i kid you not he literally said "When I said I could see you, did you think I was lying? If you don't come back, we'll make you come back, Amy. We'll bring you home. We have our ways." and then did that laugh

and then it smash cut to the credits


Wtf


That shouldnt even be possible


How would they know im listening and what im doing


What is this


Idk what any of this means


There is no way horace was just outside my window earlier what the hell


I think i may be in danger


Part of me is saying to call the cops but they obvs wont believe me.


I dont want to go back to their home. Idk what theyre doing. Idk why I ever got involved with the cove corner. But i need to see if theyre anything else


Comments

Popular

Candle Cove season 1 tv spot (the scratching is back too)

Candle Cove pilot (“Welcome To Our Happy Ship!” S1 E1) on Cove Corner

What happened today